The S9V2-VS furnace includes features to maximize your home efficiency in both heating and the cooling seasons. During the winter, this ENERGY STAR rated furnace is rated at 97% AFUE, meaning it uses less gas to heat your home versus less efficient models. During the summer months, our patented variable speed Vortica™ II blower uses less electricity, meaning higher efficiency for your home.
We care about your comfort, and this furnace is designed to maximize the comfort of your home all year long. Our two-stage gas valve is designed to operate on ‘low’ stage as often as possible, meaning it will operate more quietly and produce a more even distribution of temperature in the home, reducing hot and cold spots. During the summer months this variable speed furnace comes equipped with our proprietary Comfort-R™ enhanced dehumidification mode that helps reduce the humidity in your home.
- Our most affordable high energy efficient furnace keeps your home and budget comfortable.
- High-efficiency rating of up to 96% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- Tested materials and components for dependable performance.
Built For Efficiency
Enjoy the benefits of a gas furnace built to work its best without wasting energy. The XC95m has an AFUE rating of up to 97.3%, which means most of its fuel becomes usable heat for your home.
Consistent And Precise
Get continual warmth all winter long with a variable-speed blower motor.
Feel the effects of your high-efficiency furnace without having to hear it. The XC95m includes an insulated cabinet that helps ensure quiet operation.
- Up to 96% AFUE
- Constant torque (ECM) motor
- 34″ cabinet height on all models
- 2-5 ton models available in each family
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchangers
- Compliant with California 40ng/J Low-NOx requirements
- Energy Star® Certified
- Up to 96% AFUE
- Two Stage Heating Operation
- Variable Speed Blower Motor
- 20 year registered heat exchanger warranty
- 10 year registered base limited warranty